Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

this happened all day at work, after posting on a thread, usually i click on new posts and there the thread is at the top, only now it dissapears and the 'newest' update is like half an hour out.

 

This happened at work and at home.

 

I am using IE7 and XP.

 

Thanks :)

Edited by ZeroHour
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
it's back to how it was before now.

 

Can I close the call or do you have to do it :p?

If you edit your original post then I think you can change the prefix to [CLOSED].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...