Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is the joomla package a content management package ie can anyone log into it and update the site? Reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of changing to a cm package so that other members of staff can have the responibility of updating their part of the website. :D:D:D

 

Had major paddy at school this week and announced that I'm not going to update our website anymore as I'm sick to death of trailing round school asking for material for it. (Sorry bit of ffs here)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...