chrbb Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Is the joomla package a content management package ie can anyone log into it and update the site? Reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of changing to a cm package so that other members of staff can have the responibility of updating their part of the website. :D:D Had major paddy at school this week and announced that I'm not going to update our website anymore as I'm sick to death of trailing round school asking for material for it. (Sorry bit of ffs here)
alonebfg Posted May 4, 2008 Posted May 4, 2008 also I thing the next major relice of 1.5 will start to improve acl so Joomla forums say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now