Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have a PC running a power point is kiosk mode, this works fine.

 

I did hear that there was a way to automate running several power points (not just one after the other) in such a way that you could specify which ones ran at what time.

 

So that I could have one running during break, another during the beginning on school and the end of school.

 

Is this something anyone has, or knows about.

Posted
By default PowerPoint cannot do this, but I guess you'd be looking at some custom script. You could schedule this to run using Scheduled Tasks, to kill/end one presentation and start another.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...