Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to update my KS2 data in 4Matrix for my Y11 cohort. On importing the data, I get to the data checking screen and no matter what I enter, it shows the data as invalid.

 

Example: KS2 Validated Test Level won't accept whole numbers. If I select an item from the list, it shows that as invalid too. Also tried with Sublevels and got nothing. TA is also doing it.

 

Is anyone else getting this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...