nispire Posted January 18, 2019 Posted January 18, 2019 Hi, I'm experiencing a really weird issue that I can't seem to get to the bottom of. My tenancy is using Azure AD connect with Passthrough Auth. So far, everything seems to be working fine, including the SSO. We're soon going to be moving all of our staff over to Microsoft teams. When using SSO for teams login on the desktop app, If I attempt to download a file from a team it hangs for around 20-30 seconds (then successfully downloads the file). If I use an account that isn't yet synced to office 365 or licensed and login manually, it doesn't crash and downloads fine. Why is it crashing on download for users logged in via SSO??! Please help!! Regards, Jamie
nispire Posted January 18, 2019 Author Posted January 18, 2019 Update.... I seem to get the below error message in the logs when attempting to download a file with a SSO user (it hangs)... Fri Jan 18 2019 19:08:40 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) <264> -- error -- jetpack.find call failed With the non SSO users I don't get the message and the download is instant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now