Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not really educational software but we are using it in school and I didn't know where else to put it.

iplayer works fine all around the school except on one Toshiba Tecra laptop. It installs fine but the volume is ridiculously low. I have done all the usual volume checks etc and everything I can find is at full volume.

Has anyone come across this?

Posted
I had this with a desktop that had 5.1 surround in it, all you have to do is go into Master Volume (the Windows Volume utility) > Options > Properties, select Front, then OK, then turn up the 'Front' level.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...