Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a way to control what content is displayed on the BBC homepage across a network?

 

At the moment the default page is displaying the BBC IPlayer three most popular programms, 1 of these is for "Page Three Teens."

 

Whilst this does sound like an interesting programme I am not sure it is welcome in schools.

 

I realise the content that is displayed can be controlled but I have no idea how to do this for all users on a network.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...