SimpleSi Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 (edited) When googling for edugeek and then clicking on the link provided I get this Prefetching is not allowed due to the various privacy issues that arise. Other links (such as search forums) work fine as does just typing in url This is on Firefox 2.0.0.7 on an eeePC , native OS so its not a major issue and easily worked around regards Simon Edited April 6, 2010 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 I am assuming you click the primary link and not any of the sub-site links google sometimes shows? Also what was your exact search query so I can see if I can replicate the problem. Cheers
Jackd Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 I get the same error on Windows XP using Firefox 2.0.0.14, i just searched edugeek this is the search results. Ive attached a pic of the error i get
ZeroHour Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Do you have google toolbar installed? Also can you please quickly repeat the test to confirm its still happening again. If it is I may be able to disable the part of the code thats locking you out.
Jackd Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 No google toolbar for me, ive got the webdeveloper toolbar but i dont think that should make a difference, it seems to work in IE7 fine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now