Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

When googling for edugeek and then clicking on the link provided I get this

 

Prefetching is not allowed due to the various privacy issues that arise.

 

Other links (such as search forums) work fine as does just typing in url

 

This is on Firefox 2.0.0.7 on an eeePC , native OS so its not a major issue and easily worked around :)

 

regards

 

Simon

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

I am assuming you click the primary link and not any of the sub-site links google sometimes shows?

Also what was your exact search query so I can see if I can replicate the problem.

 

Cheers

Posted

Do you have google toolbar installed?

Also can you please quickly repeat the test to confirm its still happening again.

If it is I may be able to disable the part of the code thats locking you out.

Posted
No google toolbar for me, ive got the webdeveloper toolbar but i dont think that should make a difference, it seems to work in IE7 fine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...