Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mat you're now Zippy from Rainbow?!

 

Cool youtube vid. Takes me back to the hours spent feeding 10p pieces into those bl@@dy machines.

 

There was a trick around that - I used to , bunk of school - get the bus or train to Heathrow Airport - [ terminal 1,2 or 3 ] and in there they had Space Invader machines on carpets. Hmmmm - I used to rub my feet on the carpet, build up a static charge, put my finger close to the 10p slot - [ they were metal back then ] and minus one small shock later - loads of free credits !!

 

Used to work on other games too....

Posted
There was a trick around that - I used to , bunk of school - get the bus or train to Heathrow Airport - [ terminal 1,2 or 3 ] and in there they had Space Invader machines on carpets. Hmmmm - I used to rub my feet on the carpet, build up a static charge, put my finger close to the 10p slot - [ they were metal back then ] and minus one small shock later - loads of free credits !!

 

Used to work on other games too....

 

D'oh, wish I'd known that one - I would have saved a bl@@dy fortune!

 

That's the problem with being a kid out in the sticks, all this trickery malarky never filtered down to us country bumpkins...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...