TonyM19 Posted November 23, 2018 Posted November 23, 2018 Hi I have templates going back 10 years for staff who no longer work in the school. What's the proicedures for deleting unwanted templates? The follow up is how do I delete unwanted Aspects/Result Sets/Grade sets etc etc Is there a way to find out which templates an Aspect is included in? Hope that makes sense! Cheers
bobsmith Posted November 23, 2018 Posted November 23, 2018 templates or marksheets? I don't have any old templates unless they are ones I'm keeping for re-use next year. Templates aren't typically linked to staff whereas marksheets are. Old marksheets can be deleted - it doesn't affect the data that is stored.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now