newpersn Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 Hi, Is there a app for something that i can install on a iOS device that i can use for checking asset tags? I just want something that i can import the tags off an excel workbook in to the app and highlight what tagged have been done. or something along those lines... Any ideas?
johnpd Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 I’ve just started up snipe it asset management system on our web host ... it can generate labels and using the iPad camera with qr code we can do maintenance/pat test/room checks in bulk or by individual
Sylv3r Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 https://www.myassettag.com/assettiger/ I bought the asset labels from ebay which work fine for cheaper.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now