mikemcsharry Posted October 24, 2018 Posted October 24, 2018 (edited) I'm an office admin for two seperate infant schools. In school A I made a onenote notebook which I also want to use in school B, but I want to copy it rather than share it, as the notebook has some names in. I've made a copy from school A sharepoint to (my) school A onedrive, but i cannot download it. I can download the notebooks folder as a zip file, but no notebooks are showing a download option. *** Microsoft is having a laugh ******** The downloaded zip folder has a lovely little error doc with it.. CorrelationId: *****.....UTC DateTime: 10/24/2018 7:30:37 AMThe following files/folders have not been downloaded1. Notebooks/layout of files folders and users for 2. Notebooks/TeamsNotebook(Shared) I tried again - in my onedrive made a folder and created test word doc and test onenote in there. Downloaded that folder - all okay or word doc, notebook didn't download. In my school A onedrive I can download word docs, excel docs etc., but when I click on a notebook the download option doesn't show Has anyone come across this before? Is there a cure Ta for any help Edited October 24, 2018 by mikemcsharry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now