Jonlloyd85 Posted October 23, 2018 Posted October 23, 2018 Hi All I have been using SIMS in one capacity or another for 11 years now, and looking for some CPD ideas for my upcoming performance management. I am currently a Data Manager in a Secondary school and we use Datasec for our analysis. I have designed analysis reporting in Excel before and we have used SISRA and looked at 4Matrix in the past but none of the off the shelf packages do everything that we want. I would like to develop my own software but don't know where to start really and need a bit of geek guidance on how I can go about building my own software.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now