kearton Posted October 10, 2018 Posted October 10, 2018 (edited) For as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to open any links in posts. It doesn't matter if I use the in-built browser or not. Any fixes/suggestions please? Edited October 10, 2018 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted October 10, 2018 Posted October 10, 2018 For as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to open any links in posts. It doesn't matter if I use the in-built browser or not. Any fixes/suggestions please?[ATTACH]50521[/ATTACH] Can you PM me that full url shown?
kearton Posted October 10, 2018 Author Posted October 10, 2018 Can you PM me that full url shown?PM sent 1
ZeroHour Posted October 10, 2018 Posted October 10, 2018 Try clearing the cache and restarting the app a couple of times and tell me if that fixes it.
kearton Posted October 10, 2018 Author Posted October 10, 2018 Try clearing the cache and restarting the app a couple of times and tell me if that fixes it.Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling app as a first attempt to fix and that has done the trick. 1
ZeroHour Posted October 10, 2018 Posted October 10, 2018 Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling app as a first attempt to fix and that has done the trick. Yeah that would work as well, clearing the cache/restarting the app a couple of times should have also done it.
kearton Posted October 10, 2018 Author Posted October 10, 2018 Yeah that would work as well, clearing the cache/restarting the app a couple of times should have also done it.Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now