Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
For as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to open any links in posts. It doesn't matter if I use the in-built browser or not. Any fixes/suggestions please?Screenshot_20181010-200009.jpeg Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1
Posted
For as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to open any links in posts. It doesn't matter if I use the in-built browser or not. Any fixes/suggestions please?[ATTACH]50521[/ATTACH]

Can you PM me that full url shown?

Posted
Try clearing the cache and restarting the app a couple of times and tell me if that fixes it.
Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling app as a first attempt to fix and that has done the trick.
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling app as a first attempt to fix and that has done the trick.

 

Yeah that would work as well, clearing the cache/restarting the app a couple of times should have also done it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...