Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to add VBA for Applications via an XML file (It wasn't included in my original MSP, silly me thought we no longer need it but some people need it for Sims reports)

 

The instructions online seem pretty vague

 

e.g. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/office-2013-resource-kit/cc178956(v=office.15)#modify-productid

 

 

I can't use an MSO as /adminfile can only be used during initial installation

Posted
The instructions online seem pretty vague

I think you would do it like this...

 

\\server\share\Office16\setup.exe /modify ProPlus /config \\server\share\Office16\AddVBA.xml

 

AddVBA.xml

   [color="#FF0000"][/color]
   
   

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...