bert113 Posted September 18, 2018 Posted September 18, 2018 I know this is a long shot.... But does anyone have the original CD and floppy disk for a program called Dynamic Omnigraph made by SPA Software circa 2003 Amazingly our Maths department still use this and unfortunately the files have become corrupt. I've gone to re-install it, but all we have is the box with the guide and paper licence no sign of the software (!) I can download demo versions off the internet which fail to solve the problem, and I've gone to the manufacturers website - it appears they now make Brewery Software (!) Any help would be appreciated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now