Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

We use a public folder whole school calendar here which as you know is a pain to access via Outlook. I can add the calendar manually to each users favourites, but this is a pain.

 

Does anybody have a script that will add a public folder calendar to the users favourites? We are using Outlook 2016.

 

I have tried out various scripts unsuccessfully, but I think they may be for older versions of Outlook.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...