Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I am a idiot when it comes to Excel. I want to highlight a date before 4/7/2018. I can get it so it gives me that date and above but not below. How do I do it?

 

Cheers

 

RB

Posted

Hi RB,

 

Conditional Formatting -> Add rule -> Style = Classic -> Use formula to determine which cells to format

 

=A1:A6

 

A1:A6 = Adjust these for the range within which you want to highlight cells

Date within the formula is in the format Year, Month, Day

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...