6Foot2 Posted July 5, 2018 Posted July 5, 2018 I have noticed that the URLs of websites that would normally have webpage titles added are not having those titles added, currently. Previously these URLs: might look something like: after previewing the post, or after posting. 1
ZeroHour Posted July 6, 2018 Posted July 6, 2018 I think it usually triggers after posting. I wonder if it had a curl lookup issue when you tried to post those. Has it happened for other links?
6Foot2 Posted July 6, 2018 Author Posted July 6, 2018 Yeah, it's been happening for a few days now. I only use Chrome for Edugeek. 1
ZeroHour Posted July 6, 2018 Posted July 6, 2018 (edited) Yeah, it's been happening for a few days now. I only use Chrome for Edugeek. [ATTACH=CONFIG]49589[/ATTACH] Have you been manually adding the titles? Curl is a server side process that pulls titles. Okay I have a theory, I think its https sites that are breaking, possibly with the tls changes. Edited July 6, 2018 by ZeroHour
6Foot2 Posted July 6, 2018 Author Posted July 6, 2018 Have you been manually adding the titles?.. Yes. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now