SeanAllen Posted June 29, 2018 Posted June 29, 2018 I use a Pi to display the output from my solar panels. I installed Team Viewer on it so I can remote in from my office, and a timer ti turn the screen off at night. It worked out really well.
mavhc Posted June 29, 2018 Posted June 29, 2018 How are you getting the data in? What screen are you using? What's the software that's showing the data?
SeanAllen Posted July 2, 2018 Author Posted July 2, 2018 I'm using Google Chrome to display the Sunny web based data on a standard 20" monitor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now