blu4 Posted June 28, 2018 Posted June 28, 2018 Hi, Today I logged on to our SAN and it states that it's "degraded". I checked everything, including CLI and it reports nothing. All vdisks are okay, so are the PSUs and controllers. It's a little bit slow on logon though and I get disconnected from time to time. Any ideas that might cause this? Thanks
rich_tech Posted June 28, 2018 Posted June 28, 2018 What do logs say on it? Anything triggered and fixed itself like write timeouts?
blu4 Posted June 29, 2018 Author Posted June 29, 2018 What do logs say on it? Anything triggered and fixed itself like write timeouts? Nothing in the logs. Just vdisk scrubs and checks. No warnings at all. Couldn't find anything in the CLI either.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now