owen1978 Posted June 5, 2018 Posted June 5, 2018 (edited) We have 3 Hyper-V Hosts Hyper1 Hyper2 Hyper3 And they are connected to a SAN which has the virtual machines. Each have various server roles assigned to them. During half term Hyper3 went down. Hyper3 has the Netscaler Gateway Appliance & App01 server. I simply imported these rules onto the other two servers. I am about to do a bare metal recovery which will restore Hyper3 to the same state it was the day before it went down. But I am concerned that they will be a clash when it tries to open the VMs it had assigned to it. What should I do? Do I delete the VM's from the other hosts or delete the VMs on Hyper3 but if you delete it deletes the associated xml file which it uses ? Confused Edited June 5, 2018 by owen1978
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now