Gongalong Posted May 18, 2018 Posted May 18, 2018 Hi folks, Is there such a thing as a report audit log in SIMS e.g. who ran a report, the title of the report? I'm guessing "no"... Thanks
bobsmith Posted May 18, 2018 Posted May 18, 2018 no - and you can have hours of fun reading the old threads about it. Capita think they've got audits for everything that matters, but it's basically just who changed an attendance mark and who entered which bit of assessment data. When I used Facility CMIS I could audit pretty much everything 1
Gongalong Posted May 18, 2018 Author Posted May 18, 2018 As follow up to the OP and following discussion here, after three infringements e.g. PC unlocked, staff will now be called to see the Headteacher.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now