Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

Have a weird issue, I've got three users at a school with Windows 10 LTSB 2016 laptops and SB480's SMART Boards.

SMART Notebook 17.1 gets installed via GPO.

For some reason, the drivers for the SB480 boards keep uninstalling/corrupting on these laptops.

Re-installing the drivers from the SMART website fixes the issue but within a week, the users boards interactivity has ceased working again.

When the board becomes un-interactive, looking in device manager I can see a "Touchscreen" device with a yellow windows bang on it. I am presuming this is where the SB480 driver has uninstalled/corrupted?

Has anybody else had this issue? Has anyone found a fix?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...