jrma91 Posted March 23, 2018 Posted March 23, 2018 Afternoon All, We are currently using the old Options Module, (NOT the online one), does anybody know if it is possible to add students to the list, without putting them into SIMS first? I only ask as we are using the module for our year 12 options, and we have a number of potential students who could be attending the school, but I do not want to put them into SIMS first! And if this is not possible can I add the students into Admissions, then import them that way?? Regards, jrma91
bobsmith Posted March 23, 2018 Posted March 23, 2018 I was going to ask if the pre-admissions would pull through. I'm only using the new options online and that works with accepted pre-admissons. 1
Cache Posted March 23, 2018 Posted March 23, 2018 We've got ours in pre-admissions and they've come into Options (the old one). 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now