russdev Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 Hello Kev who does podcast and was going to do couple of other things has become very busy at work so we are asking a tempory caretaker(s) I am sure once kev comes back after ict sats he will gladly work with said caretaker as joint thing... - first thing is podcast need someone to do that - then then need somone to do publicity side of things - then the newsletter we need people asap it could be one person or combo of people so any takers russ
russdev Posted February 10, 2006 Author Posted February 10, 2006 ok newsletter sorted with with two people possably sharing just wating for final yes.. Second I will do pr stuff but if someone wants to volunter to help with it (dont worry no experience needed) just give me a pm.. but still need someone for podcast so coming on budding podcasters must be someone... russ
tarquel Posted February 10, 2006 Posted February 10, 2006 If only my voice was clearer hehe I'd be up for it Recording-wise - its my sub-forte [much to the music teachers delight *doh!*] If you're stuck for someone, I can give it a whirl. Nath
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now