cheekycharly Posted February 19, 2018 Posted February 19, 2018 Hi all, been a few years since I looked at Volume licensing and I require a new Office Pro Plus 2016 mak key for use within the school. Can someone please tell me the best way of purchasing this as it wasn't myself who used to order it. Looking at our EOpen volume licensing login we used to have 76 MAK Office 2013 Pro Plus 2013 keys but it says all 76 are used which I know is not right as we don't even have half that amount in computers. Any advice welcome. Many Thanks, CC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now