Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to deploy a few new laptops (Dell D630). I never ran into this issue with other models, but when I sysprep, it is stripping the video driver and upon reboot it is not reinstalling even though its part of the image. I've tried to point the unattend file to the local driver store but its still not installing. Where in the answer file can I put a command line to silently install the video driver software from the .exe? Just not sure what pass this would go under and also what component I need to use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...