mattwinpenny Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 I need a bit of help. I'm in charge of Work Scrutiny in my school and the amount of paperwork produced is ridiculous, so is the time to input the data so i've got an idea to move over to Survey Monkey to gather the data. Does anyone know anything about it? What i'd like to do is give HOD's access to a pre built survey, which they fill out for their staff members. This seems easy to do. However what I would then like it to do is automatically send that staff member their results as well as uploading/colour coding the results in Blue, Green, Amber, Red. Therefore I don't need to enter any data in an Excel sheet and its all automated. Does anyone know if this is possible? Can you automate sending the responses to other staff members once they complete a survey? Cheers
timbo343 Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 Could you do this with Office365 forms and office365 flow?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now