angrycomputingteacher Posted December 23, 2017 Posted December 23, 2017 I'm creating a Windows 10 1709 reference image but I'm having an issue with installing Microsoft .Net 2.0. I have two programs that require it, those are Password Control and NaroCAD. I've downloaded the version the version from the Microsoft website and by using Programs and features in the Control Panel. Every time I get the following error message. ".net Framework 3.5 could not be installed 0x800f081f" Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Windows 10 Pro
Liam Posted December 23, 2017 Posted December 23, 2017 You need to do it from the windows image. I usually just extract the iso and point to that. Then And enter the following line in the Command Prompt: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:installationMediaDrive:sourcessxs.
angrycomputingteacher Posted December 25, 2017 Author Posted December 25, 2017 You need to do it from the windows image. I usually just extract the iso and point to that. Then And enter the following line in the Command Prompt: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:installationMediaDrive:sourcessxs. Can I do that while I'm using the image or would I have to do that after I have captured it?
angrycomputingteacher Posted December 29, 2017 Author Posted December 29, 2017 Managed to get this sorted. The programs and features menu worked somehow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now