Jose Posted December 14, 2017 Posted December 14, 2017 Hi All, I need a script that can a users domain , I have found the echo %userdomain% but do not know how to use it properly, I need to only map drives if the user domain is a certain variable
Steve21 Posted December 14, 2017 Posted December 14, 2017 Really lazy way but IF "%USERDOMAIN%"=="mydomain" Echo "Yay" Just need to put the other command instead of the echo Steve
Jose Posted December 14, 2017 Author Posted December 14, 2017 Really lazy way but IF "%USERDOMAIN%"=="mydomain" Echo "Yay" Just need to put the other command instead of the echo Steve Thanks Mate, massive help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now