Undermanager Posted November 17, 2017 Posted November 17, 2017 I’m at a primary school in Cambodia, very poor, no money, no resources, very basic English, no money for worksheets, photocopying etc but we do have the Internet and 8 recently donated tablets, and a whiteboard and pens. I’ve been trying to find complete but free schemes of work, books, resources etc but have failed. I was hoping to find a kind of wiki for English language teaching. I also want to get some complete courses of books and get them photocopied (no copyright laws here) so any recommendations? Anyone got any ideas or links? Has to be totally free as in free beer though. Thanks.
6Foot2 Posted November 17, 2017 Posted November 17, 2017 Link: free - Search Results - EduGeek.net The link above shows all Edugeek posts with a 'free' tag. Some of these posts might fill some of your requirements.
bossman Posted November 17, 2017 Posted November 17, 2017 @Undermanager Have a look on here: https://www.skillsworkshop.org/category/resource-type/scheme-work Don't know if these are what you are looking for but there seems to be plenty of these sites around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now