Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have recently installed edugeek_joomla_1.2.0 but Im having a few issues :(

 

 

Server, win2k3 with ii6+mysql

 

I currently have another site + phpbb forum + moodle running with little or no issues.

 

The first screenshot is an error on the main page,

 

example.jpg

 

the second is on the global config page,

 

example2.jpg

When I make any changes to the global config I get an error and it doesnt save. On install everything appears to be fine permission wise, see attached

 

preinstallcheck.jpg

 

 

Suggests and thoughts

 

 

Rob

Posted
With ref to the first and the third screenshots I beleve they all relate to permission Issues When the config file is created it tends to change permissions you need to check all your permissions I know config need to be 777 or read write and exicute for everybody for it to work and so do some other files. I think the second one could be related but not 100% hope this helps.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...