Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Summer Data into New School Year Assessment Template.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

New here, so I hope I explain this properly!

 

I've taken over a set of templates/marksheets and on the whole I'm managing to make them display the data I want. However, the staff would like the Summer Term data to appear on this years marksheet for last years results. So for example, Y8 Maths this Year, I have set up with results for each term, but I also want their Y7 results from Summer to compare with. I've tried adding in a column but it does not appear that you can chose an effective date and therefore when I select Y7 Maths for the Summer term it is selecting this year's and appears blank!

 

Thanks in advance

R

Posted
How are your Result Sets set up? Where we need to do this, I would just choose the Aspect that I want and, in your example, the Result Set would be 'Year 7 Summer Term' as we have a separate Result Set for every year group and every term.
Posted

Hi There,

 

My result sets are set up by term and year group. When I do what you have suggested above the column's results are for the current Y7's and therefore blank as we have not reached the summer term yet. I have last years data that I can see when I change the effective date on viewing the marksheets, but I'm unable to chose the last years data on the template.

 

Thanks

Posted

If you go into your year 8 template you should have some columns for data capture with a resultset like "Year 8 Autumn".

 

If on that template you add in a read only aspect with the resultset "Year 7 Summer" you should be pulling through the year 7 data for the current year 8s.

 

The effective date is a red herring if you are using resultsets differentiated by year group.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...