ryehills Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 Iv been working with the eg_default by SYSMAN_MK that is great but if i unpublish the Urgent Header Message under Module Manager it removes the slideshow aswell. is there a way of removing it but fit the slideshow box in middle of the page at the top?
alonebfg Posted March 23, 2008 Posted March 23, 2008 for this you will need to edit the index.php file i believe and also edit the css file
rob_coles Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 I have the same problem did you manage to fix? Edit what bit in the index.php?
alonebfg Posted April 10, 2008 Posted April 10, 2008 I will have a look at it and get back to you. you will need to give me a day or so as I have got the wrong version on at the momnet working with 1.5
alonebfg Posted April 13, 2008 Posted April 13, 2008 I am in the prosses of this at the moment but I need to do a bit of swapping around as i have just finished the 1.5 templates - the slideshow if you want to post them just looking at best way due to new install package.
alonebfg Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 (edited) ok all done here is the two files you will need to change these will replace the template_css.css and the index.php in the eg_default templates folder if you want the whole template I can upload that and if you want the other templates done as well IE eg_red eg_green I can upload them as well If sysman wants to add changes to the package I will pass them on so he can include in the next update if there are enough people who want it. Edited April 18, 2008 by alonebfg
alonebfg Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 ok I have found a little problem and fixed iti. It did not work in IE7 I hope this works ok now if you find any problems with it please get back to me I have tested it with firefox and IE7 with no problems.template.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now