Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi I know this is a silly question but does anyone know of a good acl for joomla we are letting the children and want to control what they edit but also so that it unpublish the section once they ave finished editing. Also so that we can disable the group with one click. I have seen something like this using group acl (make users part of a group and control the group rather than the user) I have only found one at the moment jaclplus http://www.byostech.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/ don't know what is like just looking for suggestions.
Posted
ok I have found a way around this but i cant find any component to allow me to do this and I cant see it in the settings. I want any content that is edited to become unpublished is there a way to set this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...