mrforgetful Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 Oh if the initial price worries you dont' worry, there's an option to pay monthly in nice small £596.03 increments Summary Price: £14,169.34 VAT: £2,479.63 Subtotal: £16,648.97 Ready to ship: 5 - 7 days Specifications Two 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 32GB (8x4GB) NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600 1.5GB GDDR3 300GB 15,000-rpm SAS 3Gb/s 300GB 15,000-rpm SAS 3Gb/s 300GB 15,000-rpm SAS 3Gb/s 300GB 15,000-rpm SAS 3Gb/s Two 16x SuperDrives AirPort Extreme Card (Wi-Fi) Quad Channel 4GB Fibre Channel PCI Express Card Mac Pro RAID Card Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse Apple Wireless Keyboard & Mac OS Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel) Apple Cinema HD Display (30" LCD) Xsan 2 Five USB ports Two FireWire 400 ports Two FireWire 800 ports
mrforgetful Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 C'mon don't be like that, take the £596.03 a month offer! See, spread it out into easy payments lol
tech_guy Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 I'd rather spend that sort of money on a motorbike and a conservatory (got to spend some of it on something that would keep Mrs.Tech_Guy happy).
mrforgetful Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 ooh, that's nice and cheap. Try adding in a fibre channel card an an xserve san too It's got them in, see it's a bargain!
localzuk Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 It's got them in, see it's a bargain! Indeed. You'll see i deleted my post But yeah, I'd use that sorta money as a downpayment on a house...
mrforgetful Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 Indeed. You'll see i deleted my post But yeah, I'd use that sorta money as a downpayment on a house... Now I look stupid! Cheeers! It looks like I'm saying it comes included with a motorbike and convservatory! I can't think of anything worse to spend me money on...
Guest Guest Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 I can't think of anything worse to spend me money on... What, an apple or a battybike?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now