Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Heya,

 

when posting a new blog, I can insert a picture, and resize it right in the editing window.

 

So far, so gravy.

 

However, when said blog is posted, it defaults back to the images original size.

 

Is it just me?

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

I think the bb code for images does not support size attributes so you cant resize them. All your actually doing is resizing it in the editor window.

I will suggest vbulletin finds a way around this ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...