Dos_Box Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Does anyone know of a program which will allow a Windows Mobile Device, or failing that any smart phone type of device to sync with Entourage?
bizzel Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 That'll be Missing Sync. I know it syncs with Entourage 2008, I assume it'll do 2004 as well.
Dos_Box Posted March 17, 2008 Author Posted March 17, 2008 Thats the one I've already found. I was hoping for something else as well.
MPorter Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Have you looked at SyncMate? The basic version is free. Regards Maria
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now