Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Occasionally when I get an email regarding a new post to a thread I subscribe to the link in the email back to the thread is incorrect.

 

Below is a link I just received :

 

 

m25man has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How to test a Ethernet socket - in the Network and Classroom Management forum of EduGeek.net.

 

This thread is located at:

""http://www.edugeek.net/http://www.edugeek.net/showthread.php?t=186596&goto=newpost""

 

I put the double quotes in myself for this example so the wording doesn't change into a URL.

 

Doesn't happen every time but now and again I get the double "http://www.edugeek.net"

Edited by fiza
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Yeah I am not sure why that happens. I did set the redirect up to handle the urls but it only seems to happen occasionally.

Will have another look for the cause, cheers.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...