Liam Posted July 27, 2017 Posted July 27, 2017 So i am creating address book policies for various organisations and all that has gone well. I have in the past set something to set the 'When opening the address book, open this list first' and i have set that for my internal staff list. How have i done this? I just cannot figure it out. It must be a powershell cmdlet because it is consistent across all devices on and off the network. Any help would be amazing as i am going mad here.
dapaulio Posted July 29, 2017 Posted July 29, 2017 Are you using exchange? And a gal? I used this ages ago. Not sure if it still works as I am running 2010 and if there is a better way now. I would have thought there would be a group policy or something for it now (maybe there is) https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/6bb9b40f-b794-41ce-93b4-711e77c53607/gal-default-adress-book-gpo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now