blu4 Posted July 11, 2017 Posted July 11, 2017 Morning, I want to add some branding to the "stale" office 365 login page. I go via the Admin centre to Azure AD -> Configure -> Customize Branding. I add all the necessary files and I get green ticks when it's done. Issue is that it's not showing when I type in my login or whenevery I go through this link directly to our organization https://login.microsoftonline.com/?whr=yourdomain.com (I do replace the yourdomain with my domain, duh!)Do I have to wait some time for this to apply or should it be instant? Cheers EDIT: Just had to wait 10 minutes. It's working now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now