e-class Posted June 17, 2017 Posted June 17, 2017 Hi, Somehow I've managed to acquire a whole load of these nComputing units. Any suggestions on what to do with them? I was about to build some Raspberry Pi's as display PCs. Could I make these into display units by putting a lite Linux distro on them? Any other ideas before I bin them? Thanks
kmount Posted June 17, 2017 Posted June 17, 2017 Which model? That will help understand their usefulness.
e-class Posted June 17, 2017 Author Posted June 17, 2017 I think they are L300 and L320 units. Thanks
e-class Posted June 24, 2017 Author Posted June 24, 2017 Hi, Anyone have any ideas about these units? Thanks
mdrabble Posted June 24, 2017 Posted June 24, 2017 We run them in our library along side normal desktop. Use them for general office type apps and some internet browsing as long as it isn't multimedia based stuff they work fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now