mill6152 Posted June 7, 2017 Posted June 7, 2017 We accidentally deleted /images/dev. We have tried what we could find, including below, with no luck. Any tips please? Public School District FOG server. sudo -i mkdir /images/dev touch /images/dev/.mntcheck chmod -R 777 /images chown -R fog:root /images
pcstru Posted June 8, 2017 Posted June 8, 2017 Is the .mntcheck file present? If not, create one (it is just an empty file). 1
mill6152 Posted June 8, 2017 Author Posted June 8, 2017 @pcstru, good morning. Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, I had recreated .mntcheck. After a few more hours of digging, it was an NFS problem. I used the wiki article below, which solved my problem. I appreciate your input. https://wiki.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshoot_NFS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now