steele_uk Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 I am trying to find a Self evaluation form for the VLE to give to Senior management. I want them to complete this so that i cover myself for the eventual role out. Does anyone know where i can locate this. I am sure it used to be on the Becta site?
Guest kerrymoralee9280 Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 I think I have a copy on my external HDD (which happens to be at home today). If nobody can send you in the right direction I'll bring it in and send you it tomorrow.
lindylou Posted March 11, 2008 Posted March 11, 2008 Try this link http://matrix.becta.org.uk/GMATRIX_8440991_80329389/1205236513510/rebrand/matrix/index.cfm?matrix=136&forcenew=yes or go to http://matrix.becta.org.uk and look for the section on ICT Infrastructure\Learning Platforms. I think that is what you need. HTH! 1
steele_uk Posted March 12, 2008 Author Posted March 12, 2008 Try this link http://matrix.becta.org.uk and look for the section on ICT Infrastructure\Learning Platforms. I think that is what you need. HTH! Thats the one! Many thanks
NewOrder Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 If I was to do this again I would spend time explaining what a vle or whatever they are called can do. Then I would get the SLT to identify what they want it to do. In other words set outcomes. Then the question I would ask is what resources they are willing to put in? human and £££s. I would ask who is responsible for it ? If they say you look for another job! Schools that are succesful with a whole school learning environment, that covers communications, sharing, collaboration learner management, links to data, content creation not only pay for the environment but ensure the SLT are on board and its adequately resourced. The LE may be the best technically but will not work if the school does not put something in!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now