Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm struggling to get AirServer working - the application on the PCs installs and appears to be working, however when you try and airplay to a device I can only see the Apple TVs, not the PC names with AirServer installed.

 

I have tried configuring the Bonjour Gateway on the ZD without any difference and have also looked at our L3 switch. We have VLANs and interVLAN routing enabled, I have also enabled IGMP snooping (and enabled IGMP querier) and enabled MLD snooping (as this was advised on a Cisco site) however none of these changes have had any affect.

 

Has anyone else had this issue or have any recommendations on solving this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...