6Foot2 Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 (edited) I have just created a post in another forum. Before finalising I previewed the post. When I did this the edit window looked 'odd' I think this is because I usually use the 'Advanced' view when editing posts (and creating them too, I think?) I can see the said button when replying to, or editing a post: But not when creating a new post: Edited May 2, 2017 by ZeroHour
elsiegee40 Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 Why do you need to go into advanced when creating? All the advanced options are already there for creating a new thread
ZeroHour Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 Advanced is disabled right now while I debug IE. On a side point this thread is causing issues for some reason with lots of redirects, renaming has fixed it but I am trying to find out why.
6Foot2 Posted April 26, 2017 Author Posted April 26, 2017 ...On a side point this thread is causing issues for some reason with lots of redirects, renaming has fixed it but I am trying to find out why. I had trouble creating it. I logged out of Edugeek and cleared my cookies in order to see these replies.
ZeroHour Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 I had trouble creating it. I logged out of Edugeek and cleared my cookies in order to see these replies. I think its anti-spam for referrals causing it, it did create the thread but looped after that.
ZeroHour Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 It should now be enabled again for other browsers that are not IE.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now